Labels

August 18, 2011

Goodbye to a Good Friend


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - A quick trip to the temple. This week has been so crazy and busy and the rest of the week was looking just as busy so I left work right at 4:15 and headed to the temple for the week.

#2 - Running packets and a back to school gift for Tricia. As soon as I got home Kerri and I ran to the mall to buy Tricia this great little daily calendar with our favorite greeting card characters. We're hoping it'll brighten each day of the school year for her. We also picked up our running packets and are super excited to run our race on Saturday. We then took Tricia her little gift at her back to school night and headed to Provo.

#3 Pizza and a good visit. Kerri and I have been talking about going to Provo to buy football t-shirts and Graham Canyon ice cream. We decided to go tonight so that I could meet up with Kendall to say goodbye to him before he heads off to Michigan. He's off for a big adventure of getting a PHD. When we got to Provo Kerri and I realized we were starving so we decided that a little Brick Oven pizza would do ourselves good. We bought our shirts and then Kendall met us at the restaurant. He visited with us while we ate. It was good to catch up with him and wish him luck.

#4 - Plastic spoons. After dinner Kerri and I headed to the Creamery on 9th to buy some deliciousness. The line for ice cream cones was long so we opted for a half gallon and two plastic spoons. I'll have to get a good picture of us doing this next time. I'm pretty sure that people seeing us driving around sharing spoonfuls of an ice cream carton has to be hilarious.

1 comment: