Labels
August 19, 2011
A little Good Luck Gift
Today I'm thankful for: #1 Kris Bates who is one of the sweetest persons on earth. I think I've mentioned this before but it's true she really is such a sweetheart. Today this little goodie bag was in my box wishing me good luck for my race.
#2 - Olive Garden to eat pasta. Kerri and I ate out at Olive Garden to carb up before our race. Then we walked around the mall for just a minute until we didn't feel sick from the bottomless pasta bowls we'd just ordered.
#3 - Confession: Animal Hoarding. Kerri and I watched this show and it made me thankful that my problem in life is not hoarding animals. I can't even describe how disturbing this is. Just awful and let's say I'm very thankful I grew up in a home where animals were meant to be outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment