Labels

September 3, 2011

Arise and Shout



Today I'm thankful for: #1- The first Saturday of college football. Jonathan and I put on our new football shirts in preparation of cheering on our Cougars later in the day. I'm so excited for the football season to start it's just one of the many reasons I love fall.

#2- Lilly's drawing. Lilly had a great time playing while we watched games. She drew this picture of me and her. It may be my favorite. So precious!


#3- A win for our boys in blue. BYU played Ole' Miss and won by one point. Not a pretty game but I'll take the win any way that we can get it. It's always so much fun to watch a game with Jonathan. We get pretty excited. The girls love it when there is something exciting that happens because Jonathan jumps around the room and yells and they get to jump around an yell with him. I love it! So great.


No comments:

Post a Comment