Today I'm thankful for: #1- The temple. Liz and I went to the temple this morning while Emme was at preschool. It's always so lovely to be in the temple with family. I'm so thankful that because of the temple my family is Eternal.
#2- Swimming. These little girls are part mermaid I swear. I can't believe what a year in hot St. George has done to them. Lucie walks all over the bottom of the pool, Gracee swims half the length of the pool under water, and Emme doggie paddles all over the place. (She might look a bit like she's about to drown but she does just great.) I had a fun time with them even if I really am not that big of a fan of swimming. They love it so I'm happy to be there.
#3- Quiet evening. Liz had a meeting so I watched the girls for an hour while she was gone. I just love them to pieces. Then Liz came home and we hung out watching a movie. Love spending time with this sister of mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment