Labels

September 25, 2011

Two Helpings of Dessert


Today I'm thankful for: #1- The Ellisons. I know I'm thankful for Tricia's parents every Sunday but every Sunday the invite Kerri and I into their home and treat us like family so every Sunday I am thankful for them. I am thankful for their love and for giving me a sense of family when mine are so far away.

#2- 17 Miracles. Tricia bought the movie 17 Miracles and we watched it today. It is a movie on the miracles that took place during the Martin and Willie Handcart journey. When we got to the end we were all wiping tears away. It makes you really think about the blessings of our lives and the faith of these saints. It also makes me think about the wonderful miracles the Lord will bless our lives with if we have faith. He is a God of miracles and miracles happen everyday.

#3- I made chocolate cream dessert for us and after the movie we decided to help ourselves to a second helping. So good. Another think I love about Sundays - Yummy desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment