Labels

September 2, 2011

Baths and Bedtime Stories



Today I'm thankful for: #1- Tricia who left work early so that I could get to the airport on time. my flight left at 4:55 so I needed to be there just before 4. I have major anxiety about getting through security on time but there was no need for that. I had plenty of time.

#2- Lilly who was so excited to have me visit. She and Ivy came with Jonathan to pick me up and I was so excited to see them. Lilly was so happy I was there. I was so excited and happy to be at her house and play for a few days.

#3- I got to give the girls their bath and then read Lilly a bed time story. This is simply one of my favorite activities. Reading with my nieces. I love that they love books and that they are so excited when I come and get to cuddle with them and read a story. My life is pretty great because it's filled with happy little faces like this beautiful little Lilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment