Today I'm thankful that: #1- Only one day of the week is a Monday. I hate Mondays some weeks and this was one of those weeks. I was so glad it was over by the time I got home. I didn't feel really good and I was exhausted. I'm so glad everyday isn't Monday.
#2- Service for home evening. For home evening we cleaned up a mile stretch of the Jordan River Parkway. I was thankful that today's activity was service because I needed to forget myself and do something good for someone else. Service is a miraculous thing. If you think your life is bad do a little service and you're feeling great. I love it. Tricia and I enjoyed walking the trail together and visiting. I'm also thankful for Tricia and the sweet friend she is to me.
#3- Last week Maurianne e-mailed and invited me for ice cream. I met her and Tiffany at Red Mango to enjoy some delightful frozen yogurt. I never get sick of this place. I love it and could eat it way more than I do. It's a good thing I don't but it really is that good. I enjoyed visiting with these friends and finding out what has been going on in their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment