Labels

September 23, 2011

Finally!



Today I'm thankful for: #1- Going to work for a couple hours. I hate tracking on because it means my break is over and I have to come back to reality. I am however always thankful for the few hours of getting ready for my kids to come back. I didn't stay long today but I'll be ready to see my little darlings on Monday. 

#2 - Brick Oven Pizza. Kerri and I were in Provo early because with regular rush hour traffic, a Friday night game, and construction the traffic was supposed to be horrible. We drove straight down and were glad we'd left early. This gave us plenty of time to eat dinner before heading over to the stadium. Pizza is my favorite food. I love it and I love the Brick Oven's pizza and their homemade root beer. We were waiting for our pizza to come to our table when Cosmo stopped by to give us high fives. We took another picture so that we have one of him in his jersey. It made us both smile. You have to love a Cosmo sighting. 

#3- Cheering at the game with friends. BYU played UCF and after two straight weeks of loses we were very happy with their 24-17 win. It wasn't the prettiest game but we'll take the win. Kara couldn't use her ticket this week so Maurianne came with us. It was fun to catch up with her and enjoy the game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment