Labels

September 21, 2011

At the Temple


Today I'm thankful for: #1- That I got to hang out with Nikkie and Zak for a couple extra hours this morning. I needed to get home at some point today but wasn't in a huge hurry. I left a little after 11. But was happy I had a few more hours to spend with my sweet friend.

#2 - Safe drive home. I'm always so thankful when my drive is uneventful.

#3 - An afternoon to wash and wax my car. It always takes me way to long for me to wax my car. But it really needed to be done before the weather really gets cold and and I get busy with work again. I love it when it's clean and all waxed. It makes me so happy!

#4 - Temple sealings. Our ward had a sealing assignment tonight and I was very excited to go. I love sealings and it helps bring into focus what I'm living and holding out for. I want to be sealed for time and all eternity in the house of the Lord. It is the only place that will bring me all the happiness and blessings I desire and I will only marry a man who can worthily take me there. Maurianne came with me and we enjoyed a little Red Mango after. It was a delightful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment