Labels

September 10, 2011

A Shuttle Ride

Today I'm thankful for: #1- Emme. This little girl cracks me up. She was not ready for me to leave. She was so upset that we ran out of time and weren't going to get shaved ice. When Liz and I explained to her that she could still get one after they dropped me off. But that did not console her! She sobbed and said, "But it won't be with you!!" About broke my heart. Looks like I need to stay a week with Lilly and then another week with these three little girls. Three days for each just isn't cutting it.

#2- Shuttle Ride. I decided to ride the shuttle home and I was so happy that I wasn't driving. It was an uneventful ride and most of the it I watched a movie on my computer. I wish that there was a train between St. George and Salt Lake. That would be wonderful.

#3- Football. When I got home Kerri picked me up and then we met Maurianne at our house and went with her to a friends house to watch the BYU game. It was fun to watch it with friends but they ended up loosing by one point. Tough but life goes on. Kerri and I came home and watched more football. We watched Michigan come back and beat Notre Dame in the last few minutes of the game. It was super crazy and lots of fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment