Today I'm thankful for: #1- Tricia who occasionally buys sugary cereals and shares them with me. I could never eat a whole box of Lucky Charms by myself but I enjoy a bowl every now and again. I poured myself a bowl and then Tricia had some and then Preston said, "Can I have some?" Apparently tonight this sounded delicious to all of us.
#2- One more episode of Burn Notice. The season of Burn Notice will be over next week. I'm sorta glad because it will be good to take a break. We watched the one episode tonight and will watch the other one in a week and a half when we're all home from vacationing.
#3- Packing almost complete. I got most of my stuff packed so I'm ready to fly out tomorrow afternoon. I'm so excited to be taking a break and to get to visit all my little girlies.
No comments:
Post a Comment