Labels

September 6, 2011

Flying into Vegas


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Jonathan and Lilly. Anytime I visit Jonathan is more than happy to pick me up or drop me off at the airport. It doesn't matter what time I schedule my flight they're always more than happy to come and get me. I just love them for it. I had such a wonderful time the only thing that kept me from being to sad was knowing I was flying into Vegas to see my other set of beautiful nieces. 


#2 - These faces who greeted me at the airport. Look at Lucie! That's some great hair. Liz said she had it all pulled out and Emme is just as adorable as ever. They were so excited to see me and I was excited to see them. 


#3 - This little one's attitude. Really I don't know what Liz is going to do in 12 years when this one is a teenager. All ready she's so full of it. I said smile Lucie so I can take your picture and this is what she pulls. Hands on her hips and posed. Love her to pieces.


#4 - Liz. Liz is always so wonderful when I come to visit her. She's always so concerned that we have a fun time when I'm in town and we always make some great memories. After she picked me up we drove into Vegas and went into an H&M store. She was so excited about it. They have clothes at a cheap price and she was so excited to shop. Liz gets her love of shopping from our dad. He loves to window shop and will walk my legs off. I'm more like our mom but I'll go along. What's funny is Liz's girls love to shop more than she does. Pretty great. What wasn't great about this store was the blaring music that gave me a headache which I didn't recover from until the next day.  



#4- Being the fun Aunt. Nothing makes me happier than buying a treat that reminds me of my childhood for my nieces. We never could get enough push-ups. Lucie especially loved hers and it made me so happy!
#5- Coloring. I think everyone should color every now and then. I brought the girls new crayons, colored pencils, and coloring books. You would have thought it was the best thing in life and really it is isn't it. We enjoyed coloring all evening. Gracee was so cute making sure her crayons went back into the exact same place that she took it out from. I finally told her not to worry about it so much and I'd bring her a new box when I visit again. What a sweetheart!

#6- Yummy Pizza at the Pizza Factory. I love pizza and it's always fun to go out and enjoy it with the girls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment