Labels

September 22, 2011

Jimmer One Last Time


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Dinner with my parents and Kerri. Mom and dad came over to eat dinner before we went to the game and I made Balsamic Chicken. I love this recipe and it always is so yummy to me. Mom enjoyed it but dad loved it. 

#2- Kerri, Deeds, and I had tickets on the 7th row to watch Jimmer's All Star game. The ticket I got for mom and dad were way up they didn't care. The game was fun to watch it was different from the other games we've watched in the Marriott Center. There were a lot of tricks and fancy plays. Jimmer's team didn't win but it was a lot of fun. Mom and Dad said they thought it was really fun and I was happy that I was able to get tickets for them. 

#3- The Creamery. We decided to meet my mom and dad for a little ice cream. It was nice to sit and visit with my parents and enjoy ice cream. Love that BYU creamery!! There was a group of young kids who had bought a half gallon of vanilla ice cream and some root beer. They'd also bought glasses and a  package of spoons. We were laughing because the creamery has spoons that Kerri and I usually grab for free to eat our 1/2 gallon with on our drive home. Those poor college students could have saved themselves 2 dollars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment