Labels

September 17, 2011

Rolling in Mud and Meeting Cosmo

Today I'm thankful for: #1-  Fun friends. Haley and Kerri let me tag along with them to the Dirty Dash at Soldier Hallow. We were supposed to run the 10K but decided that the 5 K would be plenty long enough. This was actually a riot and we had a great time rolling in the mud. My favorite was the huge mud pit at the end. Kerri slipped and was completely covered. I kept my head above but was completely covered other wise. We're already planning our team for next year. Such fun!



#2 - Kara and pizza. Since there was a game in Provo we headed straight there from Midway. Kara was nice enough to let us shower at her house. We were covered in so much mud and that was after we'd already sprayed off in cold showers and took off our clothes and put on a dry shirt and wrapped up in a towel. We've learned a few things for next year. We were so happy to have a hot shower at Kara's and then she cooked us some yummy pizza from Papa Murphy's for dinner.


#3 - BYU Football. Or maybe I should say fun with friends because our boys in blue weren't so spectacular tonight. They weren't horrible in the first half but then they completely fell apart and Utah ended up winning 54 - 10. Pretty disgraceful. I refused to leave though I just can't do it. We ran into Cosmo on our way out and that brightened our day. We can mark meeting him off our roommate fall bucket list. Even though they lost I'm still pretty excited for this season and all the fun we'll have going to games and cheering for the Cougars.

No comments:

Post a Comment