Today I'm thankful for: #1- Having no where to go. This morning I slept in and enjoyed the morning with Nikkie in my pajamas. Everyone needs a morning like this just hanging out with a friend with nowhere to go. A perfect morning.
#2- Play dough. In the afternoon Connor and I made play dough. Nikkie wasn't too excited about this apparently she doesn't like play dough. I told her to have a little fun. I told her I expected her to let him play with it at least once and then she could throw it away. I don't think it'll last long but Connor and I had a great time making it and playing with it for a fun afternoon activity.
#3- Enchiladas and Cookies. For dinner I cooked up some delicious enchiladas. It may be one of my favorite things to eat and I was so excited to share it with my friends. Then Connor and I made cookies. Also one of my favorite things in this world. I'm pretty sure that sugar cookies make everything in the world better. Makes me so happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment