Labels
May 17, 2011
9:38
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - A quick day at work. We are busy these days. There are tests to study for, a party with our 3rd grade buddies to plan, and several projects to finish. I am constantly amazed what my students are able to accomplish and need to accept I will always feel a step behind. Today was a good day. Nothing special but a good day in my class. #2 - Raegan who makes tasks like getting ready for an assembly so much more enjoyable. We had to organize prizes for Friday's assembly and an hour into it I told her I was ready to go home. She said she was with me. Too bad we still had another 1/2 hour left. It's a good thing I have her to accomplish tasks with because even though I'd had enough I don't mind too much because I enjoy being with my friend. #3 - A short run and an early evening. Kerri and I went for a run and then watched biggest loser. Toward the end I started to fall asleep. On Sunday I said to Tricia - I'm going to go to bed at 9:30 this week. I was in bed at 9:45 last night but didn't actually sleep until 11:30. Tonight again I headed to bed at 9:30 and I better shut my light out soon so I get a good night's rest. I'm exhausted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment