Labels
May 12, 2011
Burritos
Today I'm thankful for: #1- An afternoon with Ashley and Raegan visiting schools. Steve sent the three of us to a couple of schools to look around at a program we are going to start next year. The three of us had a great time together. Having professional relationships with coworkers is one of my favorite things about being a teacher. #2 -Brett who drove us to the start of our run. Brett usually drives- today I feel a bit bad that he's the guy and we let him drive all the time. When we got back from our run we discovered that his car's back window had been broken. Brett is a pretty level headed guy and wasn't near as upset as I would have been. I'm grateful we were all safe but it's a bit disturbing that people do such horrible things. #3-Enjoying American Idol with Preston, Tricia, and Kerri and eating burritos. I think I enjoy my friends company more than I enjoy watching any show and I was very happy with the yummy burritos I heated up for dinner. I shouldn't love frozen food as much as I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment