Labels

May 23, 2011

Headbands


Today I'm thankful for: #1- A day to sleep in. I always sleep in my first day off track. I shouldn't but I can't help myself. I had a meeting to go to and I didn't even shower for it I just woke up and went. It was a math meeting with the district and I wasn't very excited to go. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be and I have to go again tomorrow but only for half the day. #2 - After the meeting I came home and went for a run before I officially got ready for the day. So weird that running makes me happy and I'm thankful when I have time to go. #3- Headbands - I bought these a few weeks ago and since it wasn't that exciting of a day and they are something that I'm thankful for I decided my picture could be of one in my hair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment