Labels

May 31, 2011

The Red Eye Flight


Today I'm thankful for: #1- A morning with enough time to just sit and study my scriptures and the Ensign for an hour. I loved it and realized I need to do it so much more. I'm turning over a new leaf! An hour sounds like forever but it flies by when you can't get enough of what you're doing. #2- Yoga and a chance to clean. This afternoon Brett and Kerri came over for a little Yoga and then I swept and mopped the floor. I love the feeling of clean - even though I'm not the tidiest person I do like things neat I just have a really hard time keeping things that way. #3- Liz and the start of a fun trip. I picked Liz up from the bus stop around 7. We came back to my place had dinner and I picked up my room as I finished packing. Kerri took us to the airport a little after 10 and we got checked in and ready for a 5 hour flight to New York City. When we changed into comfy clothes we both laughed. We must be sisters because we'd picked out the same pants and shirts dealing with BYU. My mom always liked to dress us a like when we were kids and I hated it. (Not always but sometimes.) How is it that as an adult without trying we coordinate what we're wearing. I'm sure plenty of people thought we were funny in the airport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment