Today I'm thankful for: #1- A 6 mile run. The perfect way to begin my Monday off. I felt great the whole run. You've gotta love that! #2 - Lunch from Village Baker's. Kendall agreed to help me grade some math competition papers so I bought us sandwiches for lunch. Not that I advertise on this blog but Village Baker's has the best sandwiches in all of the Salt Lake valley. I love them. I'm also very thankful that Kendall helped me grade math problems. It went so much quicker with a little help. I've been needing to get to them for weeks! After the math papers were finished we headed over to Kendall's place and enjoyed each other's company while I worked on the school slideshow and he sewed on a quilt he's making. A little funny that I was on my computer and he was sewing. #3- Friends. We got together to watch one episode of Burn Notice to end the holiday weekend. Preston and I are very happy with our grahams and milk - so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment