Today I'm thankful for: #1- The four hours that finished up this first math training on the new common core. I'm excited for the core but it's going to be a lot of work. So glad I've got a great 6th grade team to work with so I don't have to do it alone. #2 - New blinds. Tricia bought blinds for the bedrooms and I'm excited that they'll help block out the sun when I want to sleep late. My window faces East. #3- Bubble wrap. The blinds came with bubble wrap and who knew it could be so fun even when you're an adult. Preston decided to pad his shirt with it and let us punch him. I wasn't very good at it but Tricia got it to pop like crazy. #4- Dinner with friends. We cooked dinner and enjoyed the finale of The Biggest Loser while we ate our dessert of chocolate chip cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment