Labels
May 11, 2011
A Late Evening Milkshake
Today I'm thankful for: #1- My usual 1/2 hour of library time. The school has been testing the past few weeks so all our library times got moved to the end of the week and we only got 15 minutes to exchange books. I was happy this week I got to spend my usual 1/2 hour visiting with my friend Kris as my kids enjoyed looking and finding new books to enjoy. #2 - An early evening run. We ran about three miles and I was very excited to get home and cook a lovely dinner with Kerri. We ate piles of vegetables - zucchini, squash, and broccoli and noodles and spaghetti sauce. I love food after a good run. It always tastes so much better! #3- Later in the evening we decided that we'd like a little treat. I made this chocolate shake and topped it with whip cream. Might not be the best idea milkshakes to end the evening but I enjoyed it greatly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment