Labels

May 8, 2011

Marianna


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Mother's day. I'm so thankful for my angel mother who has blessed my life for the past 30 years. She is someone I'd like to be more like and I'm glad that we get to celebrate all mother's on this day in May. #2- Marianna. I'm so excited for this cousin of mine to serve a mission. What an exciting time for her. She gave a wonderful talk on mother's and again I was thankful for all the mothers in my life. We enjoyed a whole afternoon visiting as a family and I realized how lucky I am to belong to such a wonderful group of people.  #3- Car ride home. I was so happy that I didn't have to drive. The car ride goes so much quicker when I don't have to drive. The girls didn't last long and were sound asleep minutes into the drive. We were all happy to get to my house and get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment