Labels

May 10, 2011

Missionary Jornals



Today I'm thankful for: #1- A Field trip with my students. It is one of my favorite days of the year even though I usually end up with a headache. We enjoyed a star show at the Clarke Planetarium, a tour of the downtown city library, and lunch at a park. I was very thankful for the parent volunteers who came with us and I enjoyed the day with my kids. #2 - Going to Taco Tuesday with Kerri and deciding on a 1/2 marathon to run in later this summer. #3 - Missionary Journals and Writing to Marianna. Marianna enters the MTC tomorrow so I wanted to get her a letter written. I thought it'd be fun to write to her about my feelings of my first day of my mission. I pulled out my mission journals and was so glad I'd written about my experiences. I'm also grateful to get to write Marianna because it makes me think about my mission and what it means to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment