Labels

May 15, 2011

A New Favorite


Today I'm thankful for: #1 -A brand new ward. Last Sunday our ward met for the first time but I was out of town. It was interesting to see how much the ward has changed. There are still many people who are still in the ward but it has really changed quite a bit. It'll be fun getting to know all the new faces. #2- The chance to teach Sunday School. They are still trying to get everything figured out so they had me teach Sunday School in the chapel to the entire congregation. That can be a little intimidating. I had everyone read scriptures and discuss questions in small groups then a few people summarized what they discussed. This went well because everyone engaged in the lesson at least is some small way. #3 - Cake and strawberries. Angel food cake is becoming a new favorite for me. I'm working really hard to perfect it because it is something that my grandmother used to make. I don't remember that she made them but my dad does and I'd like to be more like both my grandmothers so for now I'm working on my angel food cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment