Labels
May 28, 2011
Spaghetti
Today I'm thankful for #1: The lovely breakfast Tricia's mom provided for us - muffins, bacon, and eggs. I think I enjoyed the bacon a little more than I should. Good thing I don't make that for breakfast every day. #2 - A four mile run before it started to rain again. Today we were going to do a long run but Kerri and I decided that because we'd started later we'd just go for four and then do a long run on Monday. #3 - A bunch of friends went to dinner at the Gateway. I ordered Spaghetti and it was delicious! I got it because it was cheap and I'm saving money to eat yummy things in New York. I'm glad I went for it because it really was very good. #4 - Burn Notice at Preston's house. We had just enough time after dinner to watch one episode. We're getting close to completing the third season. #5 - Watching Tricia score a goal. Kerri and I went to Tricia's 11:30 p.m. soccer game with her. It was a fun one to watch. Both Preston and Tricia scored and their team won the game. Thanks guys for entertaining us! #6 Cookies at 1:30 in the morning. When we got home from the game it was almost one. I threw some cookies in the oven and enjoyed warm cookies with milk. Yum!! A great way to end the day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment