Labels

May 1, 2011

New Ward Boundaries


Today I'm thankful for: #1- The early stake conference that only lasted an hour and a half. We were home by 11 a.m. and I used most of my day to sleep. I felt exhausted and slept about 3 hours. I just might make it through the week now. #2- Time to catch up on my blog. I've been a little bit behind. It's so easy to get behind if I don't write one day then I have two to do the next day and then it just seems to snowball! It's good to be caught up. #3- New ward boundaries. We stayed in our ward but there are a lot of people who will be moved over to a new ward. I'm thankful that this change will be good. Not because we're loosing people but because change will force us to grow. I'm excited for the next 6 months and what it will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment