Labels

May 5, 2011

Mario!!!


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Delicious enchiladas. Brett and I made shredded beef and chicken enchiladas for our Cinco De Mayo party. I love a good enchilada! #2 - A Mario Pinata. We bought a Mario pinata to celebrate that Preston and I beat the game Super Mario Brothers. It was a pretty fun activity for a bunch of 30 year olds. However, I learned a valuable lesson. -Pinatas are for children the only thing that makes it fun for 30 year olds is watching the person trying to hit it and laughing at how ridiculous they look. Once it has been hit no one rushes in to get candy. It's like the fun is over. Plus not many people eagerly volunteer to be the one to take swings at the thing. Kerri did jumped in and volunteered first and with a couple of good swings had made a good hole in it. Then Brett took his turn and then I took a couple of swings and then there was nothing left hanging on the rope. #3 - Sitting around visiting with friends. The evening was so much fun just hanging out playing a couple of games and enjoying each other's company. We decided we needed to have a get together more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment