Labels

May 16, 2011

Yet Another Start of a Week


Today I'm thankful: #1 - That even though I'm not the biggest fan of Mondays I get through them every week. Today was a fine day. We're working on several projects but my classroom is a mess and it is starting to get the better of me. Good thing I go off track in a couple of days so I can get in and get it back under control. If only my gift was to be neat and organized. It's one I have to work hard to develop a little bit more!! #2 - Home evening was enjoyable. With all the changes in my ward the crowd at home evening has changed quite a bit. Today we just did some "getting to know you" stuff and our bishop shared a message. I enjoyed being with friends and laughing. - Laughter always helps a Monday. #3- Preston, Tricia, and Brett are my good friends. I enjoy their company. I enjoy how we give each other a hard time and that just spending an evening watching a show is so much fun. I'm thankful for good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment