Labels

May 18, 2011

Ice Cream


Today I'm thankful for: #1- That I only have two more days until I go off track. I'm not sure why I'm so excited this go round. I'm not too sick of my kids I just feel like I need a little time to catch up on life. I can't wait! A fellow teacher said to me today, "Olivia, guess what! After Friday I only have three weeks of school left!" I looked at him and said, "Scott, guess what! After Friday so do I!" He looked at me funny (We're on different tracks.) Then it clicked that I was going off and while I'll be coming back when he is finished I am completely ok with that. I was also surprised that I was a little shocked to hear that only three weeks left. Where did this year go?? Crazy! #2 - A semi clean desk. My students had two tests to take this morning and while they dutifully worked I cleaned my desk. Remember that post about a clean desk way back in Jan. or Feb. Well my room is out of control once again. This may be part of the reason I'm ready to be off track. I've got to get in and get it under control before it drives me INSANE! #3 - Brett, who bought us ice cream to eat for dessert. I have never met a more thoughtful person who is constantly doing something nice for others. I feel pretty lucky to get to be his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment