Today I’m thankful for: #1- Thank you notes. This week is Teacher Appreciation week. Today I received several notes from students, which are an extra little paycheck. Honestly these little notes are better than anything they could buy me at the store. My favorite note came from my principal. It’s nice to have a personal note from your boss and to know that what you do every day is noticed and appreciated. #2- The chance to volunteer. Tricia, Kerri, and I met and headed downtown to volunteer for the Susan G. Coleman race for the cure. We are running in the race tomorrow morning and it was a neat experience to get to help out today. We didn’t do anything huge we just helped people register for the race and answer a few questions. It was fun to visit with people and hear why they were running in the race. #3- Bedtime stories with Gracee, Emme, and Lucie. Liz and Ruffin got into town around 8:30. Tricia and I fixed the girls a bed in Tricia’s room and as they snuggled in I read them three new books that I got at our last book fair. I love reading bedtime stories. I love the sleepy eyes and voices of children as they settle in for a good nights sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment