Labels

May 26, 2011

Cleaning at 11:00 p.m.


Today I'm thankful for: #1- The lovelyness of sleeping in. I was exhausted last night and it felt wonderful to just sleep until my body decided it was time to get up. #2- Salt Lake temple. I joined Kerri and her friend Adam on a trip to the Salt Lake temple. I enjoy going to a session there. Such a beautiful temple and it always amazes me to think about all the love and hard work the early saints put in to build it. #3- Cleaning the temple at 11:30 p.m. until 1 in the morning. Tricia and I volunteered to clean and were questioning our decision when we got to the temple and were exhausted before we started. It was fun to give service though and the hour and a half that we spent vacuuming went very quickly! Who knew the women's locker room would take an hour and a half to vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment