Labels
May 13, 2011
Hymns
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - That people love me or tolerate me even when I'm extremely grumpy. My apologies to those who had to be around me today. Not my best day and there is no reason for it. I think it is time for me to go off track and reground myself. One week - only one more week! #2 - When I've had a day where I've let little things stress me out or feel especially tired of the day I like to come home turn on turn on piano music and read. Somehow this music clears my head, calms my heart, and I feel better. #3 - Dinner and a movie with Kerri. It was nice to be out of the house for the evening and as always lovely to spend it with my friend Kerri.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment