Labels
May 4, 2011
Raspberries provided by Kerri
Today I'm thankful: #1 - That all our end of level testing is complete. It's such an ordeal. I hold my breath that all my kids will be present all three days, that they'll all be healthy, that the computers will work properly (they NEVER do), and that they will all remember what I've taught them the entire year. This year went well enough. All my students were present and healthy, there were only minor problems with the computers, but I'll have to wait to find out if the remembered what I taught them. I am glad to be finished now we can start all the fun projects that will finish up the year. #2 - Kerri hung out with me for the evening. We went to the temple, took a run, and ate a fabulous dinner of roast, potatoes, and yummy vegetables. A very enjoyable evening filled with the best from all aspects of life - spiritual, physical, and food. #3 - Kerri brought me a lovely little gift. Raspberries are my favorite fruit. I could eat a bowl of fresh raspberries every day of my life and be very happy. Thanks Kerri for thinking of me and bringing me such a wonderful treat!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yummmm...raspberries! I ate my whole carton in two sittings.
ReplyDelete