Labels

May 19, 2011

Face wash


Today I'm thankful for: #1- The extremely wonderful students I get to spend each day with. Tomorrow we say goodbye to our third grade buddies because when we come back on track there school year will have ended. I had my kids choose one third grader each and they wrote a letter to them. Today I decided it would be perfect if I had the kids read their letters on a slideshow of pictures of the the activities we've done with our buddies all year. It was adorable. It was fun to hear their voices telling the 3rd graders why they loved being their buddies this year. They were all so complimentary of each individual student and it was pretty neat. #2- Dinner with a friend. Kendall bought us pizza for dinner and we had a lovely visit catching each other up on our lives. #3-T.V. with Preston. I'm a social T.V. watcher. Sad but true. I'll "get into" a series because some of my friends are into them. I've watched some of the American Idol shows with Preston and Tricia and somehow I got into it a little. It's got a week before the finale and I'm really glad about that. #4 - Melaleuca face wash. Can you tell I forgot to take my picture of the day until I was headed to bed? I am thankful for it so it's not completely ridiculous. It really is great stuff and I'm hooked on several Melaleuca products. Love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment