Labels
July 31, 2011
Dessert
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Sleeping in. I would love early church but since I don't have early church I love sleeping in. I should be more productive on Sunday mornings but I just can't bring myself to get up when it's the only day to sleep in. I'm a bit lazy.
#2- Enjoyable church meetings. I love going to church and love being nourished by the word of the gospel.
#3- Alisha and going to the 16th ward reunion. Catie a friend from my old ward had a little reunion so Alisha and I decided to go together. We didn't plan to stay long. Just long enough to say hello to a few friends and to see the Cliffords. It was wonderful to catch up for just a few minutes. Then Alisha and I left and visited in my car for a while before I headed home. It was great to catch up with my friend.
#4- Eating a piece of yummy dessert. I made this dessert to take some to Raegan for her July birthday treat. I made a little pan for us to eat as well. It's one of my favorites and very delicious.
#5 - My parents being married for 37 years. Today is my parents have been married for 37 years. So glad they made that decision so many years ago. I'm so thankful to have them as my parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment