Labels

February 15, 2011

Always better with Friends



Today I'm thankful for: #1 -Kerri who brought a salad, Preston who brought a baguette, and Haley who shared her cake. We had a lovely dinner on tonight. I made some yummy balsamic chicken with pasta and feta cheese. This is a recipe that I love but tonight it was especially yummy because of the great company to eat it with. #2 - An evening to work on my math grades. I finally got them completed around 11. I don't mind visiting with parents. I actually quite enjoy it. However, I hate getting report cards ready. Well that is finally finished and now I just need to meet with parents. #3 -Snyder's of Hanover pretzels. I picked myself up a bag while I was at the store buying a couple of things for dinner. I love pretzels and ever since I lived in Hanover. PA I love these pretzels. They are so good - and are one of those comfort foods for me. That has more to do with my mom always having pretzels when I was growing up. Whether we were driving in the car, watching t.v., sitting at an endless wrestling tournament or dance competition there was always a bag of pretzels to enjoy. They're still one of my favorite treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment