Labels
February 12, 2011
Jason and BYU basketball
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -Nice weather outside so I could go for a run with Brett and Kerri. Today we went and ran around Sugar House Park. I hate starting a run but I love the feeling of it being done! #2 -My sister Liz who took time out of her busy day to make a Valentine's Card for my roommates and I to take to our party on Monday. She's so talented and is so nice to share her talents with me. #3 -Jason who took me to the BYU vs. Utah game and to dinner afterwards. BYU had a bit of a slow start but it ended great with a 72-59 victory. Jason and I ate at Zupas - I love this place! The soup is so yummy and I love the sandwiches. And how horrible is this - Jason is allergic to chocolate so I got to eat his chocolate covered strawberry as well as mine! It's horrible that he's allergic and horrible that I was so excited that I got to eat his.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment