Labels
February 9, 2011
More BYU basketball
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -My dear friend Michelle and her family. I'm not sure what has happened in 2011 but I haven't seen Michelle since December. So I stopped by her house to visit for a couple of minutes. Her sweet boys were so excited to see me and it made my day. I often wonder what I'd do in life if I didn't have so many friends to share my life with. #2 -Haley who made fajitas for dinner. I was starving and they tasted delicious! Have I mentioned that I have wonderful roommates? Haley was super sweet to share with not only me but a couple of friends who I'd invited to watch the game later in the evening. #3 -Kyle and Kerri who came over to watch the BYU vs. Air Force game. Haley also watched most of it even though she'd rather be watching The Aggies. BYU is now ranked 7th and are still so much fun to watch! Tonight they won 90 - 52. Not bad. What really made me laugh was as soon as the game was over we quickly switched the channel to ESPN to see if the game made the highlights. It did and I thought really we just got done watching the game and we've got to watch the highlights? I'm not sure how I became such a crazed fan but I'm loving it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment