Labels
February 20, 2011
A lovely Sunday
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - The day of Sunday. The rest it brings from the other aspects of life and the opportunity to focus on the spiritual. For the time to reflect upon my Savior, on my trust in Him, and on the reality that with him all things are possible. I am so thankful for His Atonement that I may be clean from my mistakes and shortcomings and for the knowledge that through pain and disappointment He knows how to comfort me because He's suffered as I suffer. #2 - Again this Sunday I went home with Tricia to a lovely Sunday dinner. I'm not just grateful for the food but that she invites me and her family always makes me feel so welcome. #3 - A nice talk with all my roommates and Haley who let us eat the leftovers of the dessert she was making. And the chance for all three of us to kneel down had pray together. Such a wonderful way to end the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen to roommate prayer! it is pretty great... glad we've started to do it once again!
ReplyDelete