Labels
February 16, 2011
Math Assignments
Today I'm thankful for: #1 My sister who made this unbelievable cute invitation and play posters for the musical my class is performing next week. I was SO excited to hang up the posters and give the kids their invites to take home. So much fun! Liz you are wonderful and I want you to know I'm sure lucky to not just have you as a sister but also a best friend. #2 -The Granny Smith apple I ate at lunch I love a good apple! It's the perfect treat and I love how they are tart and juicy. #3 - I was pretty tired after work today so I came home put on comfy clothes and relaxed a bit but still got the last 5 day's math assignments into the computer. My new goal is to enter daily work assignments into the computer everyday. I'm no longer writing grades into a grade book. All my grades will go straight into the computer. I've got to be better at keeping it all updated - Wish me luck! And now it's time I get to sleep so that I can function tomorrow. I've got to be there 12 hours, I'm going to need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment