Today I'm thankful for: #1 - The beginning of a new month and the start of several new projects at work. Raegan and I are putting on a musical with our two classes. We got started today and it is going to be pretty great. I think I'll be grateful the day it's over but for now it'll be a lot of fun!! #2 -I met the Mayor of Riverton today. He's a pretty nice guy. More than being thankful for meeting the Mayor though I'm thankful that Raegan and Preston agreed to come to the Council Meeting with me so I didn't have to sit by myself until I met the mayor and stood before the whole city council. So thanks friends for coming with me and supporting me. I'm so lucky to have you as my friends. #3 -Ice cream with friends. Later in the evening Preston, Tricia, and I met a couple of friends for a little ice cream. The ice cream was yummy but even more than that I enjoyed just sitting and visiting. It was a great way to end the day.
Labels
February 1, 2011
New Experience
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - The beginning of a new month and the start of several new projects at work. Raegan and I are putting on a musical with our two classes. We got started today and it is going to be pretty great. I think I'll be grateful the day it's over but for now it'll be a lot of fun!! #2 -I met the Mayor of Riverton today. He's a pretty nice guy. More than being thankful for meeting the Mayor though I'm thankful that Raegan and Preston agreed to come to the Council Meeting with me so I didn't have to sit by myself until I met the mayor and stood before the whole city council. So thanks friends for coming with me and supporting me. I'm so lucky to have you as my friends. #3 -Ice cream with friends. Later in the evening Preston, Tricia, and I met a couple of friends for a little ice cream. The ice cream was yummy but even more than that I enjoyed just sitting and visiting. It was a great way to end the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment