Labels
February 8, 2011
Temple
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -The hilarious scene of me scraping my car off this morning. I have a really hard time leaving for work on time. I set a goal at the beginning of the year to be in my car in time to listen to KLS's sports update. A little hilarious that is my reward for being on time - I get quite annoyed when I miss it by a minute. So this morning there was a couple of inches of snow on my car and some nasty ice underneath it with gusts of wind. I was hurrying so I could get in my car and hear the sports report and every time I brushed off snow I got a face full of snow. It was cold and oddly enough I thought it was funny. I was trying so hard to hurry and the more I hurried the more snow flew in my face. Needless to say when I got into the car I'd missed the report and I had mascara all over my face. I should have snapped my picture for the day of that. I guess I'm grateful that instead of starting my day off wrong this made me laugh. #2 -Attending the temple with some sisters from my ward. Kerri and I car pooled and we took this stellar picture after we got out of the session. It was cold and I wasn't about to snap too many. I'm thankful that Kerri drove and most of all I'm thankful for the spirit that the temple filled my heart with tonight. I'm so grateful I get to attend the temple often. I know it is what helps me stay grounded. #3 -My roommates who listen to me, share their lives, and laugh with me. I always look forward to being home because I know it is a comfortable, loving place to be. I'm so happy I get to be friends with these amazing girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I look very scary in that picture! Haha!
ReplyDelete