Labels
February 10, 2011
Dinner with Friends
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - My principal who supports me and helps me to be a better teacher. I used to feel that I was too young to be given the responsibility of educating children. (That probably has a lot to do with the fact that I was young.) Now I love the feeling that I am on equal footing. That I'm still learning but my insights are respected. Just another reason I love what I do. #2 -Donating my O+ blood. I'm thankful that my body is healthy and that I can give my blood to someone else who needs it. #3 -Alisha and Maurianne some of the funnest girls in the world. The three of us served together in a Relief Society Presidency about 1 1/2 years ago. It was the first time that I served in a presidency that I really connected with all of the girls in our presidency. These are girls that I want to stay in touch with throughout my life. We haven't all gotten together for months it has been way too long. We decided that we definitely need to do more together. We had yummy Indian food. SO good! I very great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment