Labels
February 4, 2011
Cookies, Ice Cream, and Friends
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -That my parents were able to stop by my school on their way to St. George. It was lovely to see them and I shared with them a few pieces of cake and I think I did a pretty ok job for my first time. When my mom think something is good then you feel like you've succeeded because she doesn't tell you food tastes good unless it does and she herself has made a lot of good food so she knows what she's talking about. #2 -My friend Melissa who fed us tacos for dinner at her house. They tasted delicious at the end of a long Friday. Then we headed over to the Sport's mall to a single's activity. We shot the basketball a bit and then spent a few minutes watching people play dodgeball. I wasn't about to sign up to play though - who wants to get hit by a ball. I'll watch others get hit though. #3 -When we got home I baked a few cookies and we ate a little ice cream over them. This is one of my new favorite treats and it is always so much better when it's shared with friends.
- Oh and it's Gracee's 6th birthday today! She's getting so big and grownup! I don't like to think about it. I can't imagine how Liz feels about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment