Labels
February 11, 2011
Roommates
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -Cute new shoes. Tricia and I went on a short quest for black shoes. I have a lot of cute black and gray pants but I haven't worn any of them this year because the shoes I have to wear give me a headache by the end of the day. I didn't actually find black shoes but found some very cute ones that I'll be able to wear with either brown or black pants. #2 -My roommates. So I realize I've been thankful for these girls a lot and it's true I don't know what I'd do without them. Life sure wouldn't have near as much laughter that is for sure. We decided to make a Valentine's card. I stole the idea from my cousin Tania. Our picture isn't near as cute as Tania's but we thought we were pretty funny as we were self taking this great picture. Thanks Tania for the idea I can't wait to give out our cards to my ward at our Valentine's party on Monday. #3 -A quiet evening at home and the chance to go to sleep early. I watched a movie and worked on report cards and then headed to bed around 10:00. I know I've got an exciting life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This turned out way cute! I love it! Hope your valentine's day was great. :-)
ReplyDelete