Labels

February 7, 2011

Chex


Today I'm thankful for: #1 -The cool new P.E. equipment that finally arrived! Annette and I wrote a grant for new P.E. equipment and today 18 boxes arrived. I'm so excited to have some fun with my students with all of it. #2 -A little snowstorm. A storm rolled in around 4:30 complete with thunder and lightning and started snowing like crazy. Good wet snow too. Is is weird that I enjoyed my drive home with my windshield wipers going like crazy? There is just something about a storm that I really enjoy - that is as long as I don't have far to go! #3 -A bowl of cold cereal. I was at home evening longer than I wanted to be and I still had to run to the store. By the time I got home it was past 9:30. BLAST! That's all I have to say! I didn't get much of anything done tonight! I needed a snack before I headed off to bed. A bowl of Honey Wheat Chex was just the right thing. I enjoy cold cereal in the evening much more than I do in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment