Labels

February 17, 2011

The Couch



Today I'm thankful for: #1 -The adorable children that I teach each day. We've been working on this play and it is going to be FABULOUS!! One of my little girls is having so much fun being so dramatic and I am loving every minute of it. I can't wait for the performance! #2 -The support I get from parents. Today was my long day of parent teacher conferences. I had parents from 4-7:30 nonstop and it only felt like a couple of minutes. I enjoy meeting with these wonderful parents who are raising amazing little people. I feel so blessed to take a small part in it. I am also thankful for comments like- "He's never been this happy with school for this long of time." or "She thinks 6th grade is the best thing ever." or "He has a big smile on his face everyday he climbs in the car." Parent teacher conference reminds me why I do what I do and why I love it! Really I'm not doing anything spectacular with these kids but I'm giving them an environment that allows them to do something and be something spectacular and that's why they are happy. #3 -A few hours to just relax after the long day. I enjoyed just hanging out on the couch and watching a few shows with Tricia. It was a great way to end the day. (Notice I'm enjoying pretzels for the second day in a row.)

No comments:

Post a Comment