Labels
February 28, 2011
Straight Hair and Dye
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Off track time. I need a break. I have a little list of things that I need to get done but the stress of so much to do with so little time and energy is on hold for a few weeks. I love year round school! I always take my first day off to sleep in today I enjoyed it a little bit more than I should have. #2 - I often think I don't know what I'd do if I lived 100 years ago and had to live with gray hair. So today I'm grateful that I don't and that I can dye it. I'm also thankful that occasionally I straighten my hair so I can have a little change. #3 -Home evening. Today I enjoyed it. It may have to do with the fact that it wasn't very long coupled with not an activity that we've ever done. Just short with a good little message. #4 -Preston and wii fun. Preston and I are very close to beating the Super Mario brothers game. It's going to take one more session but we'll get it done. I've been having lots of fun playing! Thanks Preston!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment