Labels
February 14, 2011
Roses
Today I'm thankful for: #1 -So Valentine's day really isn't a favorite for me. This has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a Valentine. It does have everything to do with working with children and that they go CRAZY on any holiday. Valentine's is extremely bad because there is so much sugar! However, I do think it's cute when my student's give me a little Valentine card. Today I got a big surprise when I looked over and saw a dozen roses on my desk. A special surprise that made my day. I don't get flowers often and loved that even though I don't have a Valentine I still got something beautiful to enjoy. And really my Valentine's isn't too horrible because we have a dance and it's adorable to watch the kids dance with each other. It's also adorable to see the mom's all there taking pictures and video taping it. I love it! #2 - The amazing back drops that my students made with the 3rd graders. This musical is going to be the best performance! I can't wait! #3 -To have my spelling and vocabulary grades finished. I'm one step closer to having this week over. Parent Teacher conferences always make for a very busy week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment